Stuck in the past.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sup Readers,
Im going to up date this blog after about uhmm a month.
TODAY:
ASSEMBLY,
Mrboo:by the end of this term,2 teachers will be leaving bedok view.
Me:OMG PLS MRS WEE LEAVE.
Mr Boo:the 2 teachers are mdm sujatha and mrs partrikca chew*dunno spelling la*,
Me:WHAT DA FU**????mRS WEE DAMN SHE DIDNT LEAVE

Maths
Really straight forward period,nobody give a damn about joking :(

English
Mr Ganesh and Mdm Sujatha Didnt come,so mr angulia came to replace
Jokes here and there,discuss about what to wear on bv BAzaaar

Recess
Ate with ilham and teck whye*forgot his name*
While walking to class room the Minah GRoup kachau me
Khairina:Eh what stare stare ah
Me:what the hell?ï just wanted to go inside the classroom..
Khairina:mat
Me:-.-....

History
Watched the pianist,i mean the class watch
me solehin shafiq yasmin natalie benji valarie all non stop playing
ME benji and solehin started to throw paper balls at nabila aahhah kambeng buto.
then after that this convo start
Solehin:Eh see i got 3 breast 1 2 and 3 middle ahahhaah
Me:You know ah,some women in this world really got 3 breast lOL!
BEnji:Eh i want to change place sia my mind getting polluted

EL AND HUMANITIES QUIZ FESTIVAL
Mdm Sujatha Chose me shanelle,zhen hon and elaine.BUT
U know the Group??
Ya the jokers except marcus
dinesh rausyan and benji joined me and we do the quiz
and im proud to say we won AHEM!

After school,1N4 meeting
Nothing really,bbq or chalet was to be decided,come out both -.-..

Going home
Me And shafiq now take the same bus home since its direct,shafiq told me about his parents and stuff,quite sad man.his life is ruined partly becos of them

Just 10 mins ago,a convo with my dad
My dad:I think We really need to get the extra air-con
Me:ya,something ive been saying for over 5 months u just realise.
My dad:*joking*we buy with your pocket money
Me:-.-,ya..my money can get 1 out of the 100+ screws used in the air-con.

Ok im gonna go play cs,ZOMBIE MOD BABE!
BYE
Sufian
PK MAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home